Location: Tampere, Finland
We here at Traplight focus on making community-driven free-to-play mobile games, where the players can create levels and other in-game content. We are looking for new teammates to build amazing User-Generated Content experiences with. If you are a team player and recognise yourself from the description below, send us an application asap!
In the game programmer role you would be:
- Implementing new front-end features to our games using Unity and C#
- Working in a team
- Prototyping and developing new games
- Participating in developing our core technologies
- Sharing your learnings, work and progress to others
- Good programming skills and interest specifically in games and interactive systems
- Caring about User Experience
- High standards for your own work
- The ability to prioritise
- Courage to voice your opinions and give others feedback
- Being open for change and learning new things
- Being yourself and being nice to others
You should get excited about:
- Testing and optimizing code
- Games, for all audiences, and in all forms and shapes
- New trends in games
- People, and especially working with them
- Your own thing, whatever it is. Tell us about it!
- Permanent full-time contract
- Competitive salary plus benefits
- Comfy and easy-going atmosphere in our brand new office in the center of the city
- Flexible and flat organization where we embrace teamwork, communication and learning
- Interesting, cutting edge projects to develop
Come and meet us to see what we are up to. We’d love to tell you more about how we work, and show you around our office.
Send a free form application and remember to attach your CV and/or portfolio as well. We appreciate all experience, whether it’s professional stuff or free-time projects, so don’t leave anything out.
Can’t wait to hear from you!